Project financing finance is the long-term financing of infrastructure and industrial projects based upon the project cash flows of the projects rather than the balance sheets of its sponsors. Usually, a home-loan.php financing structure involves a number of equityinvestors, known as ‘sponsors’
1. Fund request Letter in the favour of City Fincorp Service
2. Registration proof – MOA/AOA/Incorporation certificate & other etc…
3. PAN Card Copy
4. Company Profile
5. List of directors with current shareholding pattern on Company Letter head.
6. Fresh Passed Board Resolution Certificate
7. ITR 2 Years with Computation, Balance Sheet and P/L A/c
8. Audit Report 2 Years
9. Current account Statements updated 1 year
10. OD or CC accounts details with statements (if any)
11. Running secured details with Sanction Letter Copy & Current outstanding Amount Statement (if any).
12. Project Report with CMS data Certified by CA
13. All Directors KYC Documents self attested (ID Proof, Address Proof etc…)
Co-Applicant’s Details: (Any one of the Director as per Board Resolution):
1. KYC Documents (ID Proof, Address Proof etc…)
2. Bank account statement updated 06 Months
3. ITR 3 Years with Computation, Balance Sheet and P/L A/c.
1. Collateral Papers documents with Chain
2. Valuation report & Search Report
3. Blueprint of Land
4. Site photograph
5. All type of NOC’s and Permissions copy which required in Project