BUSINESS LOAN :
A business loan is a loan specifically intended for business purposes. As with all , it involves the creation of a debt, which will be repaid with added interest. There are a number of different types of business loan, suited to the requirements of different types of business such as bank , mezzanine financing, asset-based financing and invoice financing.
Features & Benefits
KFS offers unsecured for personal needs. With just a few documents that you need to submit, basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet.
With competitive interest rates, doorstep service, there is nothing that can come in the way of your dreams.
|Profile||Resident Indian employed at a Public Ltd co./ MNC/ large Pvt. Ltd co.|
|Income||Net monthly salary of minimum Rs. 15,000/-|
|Years in city||Minimum 1 year|
|Total work experience||Minimum 2 years|
|Identity proof||Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License
Overseas Citizen of India card
Person of Indian Origin card
|Address (Residence) Proof||Valid Passport
Voter’s ID card
Food Card (Ration Card)
Lease Deed/ Rent agreement Copy/ Property Registration Document in the name of the Customer
Bank account statement printed on bank’s letterhead, not more than 3 months old, signed and stamped by existing banker
Overseas Citizen of India Card
Person of Indian Origin Card
Latest IT Return
Original Letter from Company
|Age Proof||PAN Card, Passport copy|
|Signature Proof||PAN Card, Driver’s License, Passport copy, Banker’s attestation of Bank Account Statement|
|Ownership Proof||Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Sales Deed, Receipt of Tax paid|
|Business Regd. Proof||Incorporation Certificate/MOA/AOA/ Shop Regd. Proof etc…|
|Income details||Income tax returns Minimum 3 years with income computation balance sheets & P/L accounts|
|Bank account statements||For the last 12 months|
When can I foreclose the loan? What is the procedure for full prepayment?
– We do not allow full prepayments for a period of 6 months from the date of your first EMI. 30 days foreclosure intimation period is mandatory.
– You need to inform us in writing or via email about your request for full prepayment.
– Once your intimation period is complete, the foreclosure statement of your loan will be issued to you from our end.
– You need to submit this full prepayment cheque at our branch at least 7 working days before your next EMI date.
You can make the foreclosure payment either via DD/cheque/cash, cheque
– Once your foreclosure cheque is cleared your loan closure will happen in the banks records.
– We will send the No Objection Certificate (NOC) and the balance Post Dated Cheque’s (if any) to your correspondence address within 15 working days # termination of your loan account.
– After 6 months + 1 month intimation period the foreclosure charges applicable would be 5% + service tax on principal outstanding.
We do not offer a part prepayment facility on your personal loan account at first 6 months
After Six Months Competition the foreclosure charges applicable would be 5% + service tax on principal outstanding.
Is it possible to change my Installment date? Are there any charges applicable?
Yes, it is possible to change the Installment date.
The dates available are 1st, 5th and 10th .Changing of EMI date will attract rescheduling charges and PDC Swap charges* per instance plus applicable service tax.
You would need to provide a written request mentioning the reason for the EMI date change and send the rescheduling charges to us 7 working days pre / 7 working days # the EMI date.
When can I swap my PDC’s and what are the charges?
PDC swap charges* will be applicable Rs. 500/- per instance plus applicable service tax.
How can I get my new address updated on my loan?
You would need to send a written request letter to our customer care department informing the change in correspondence address.
You would need to enclose the photocopy proof of your new address. For example: An electricity bill/passport copy/ration card etc.
How can I reschedule or postpone my EMI?
Re schedule or postponement of EMI is not possible on your personal loan account.
When will I receive No Objection Certificate?
In case if your loan is foreclosed, NOC will be issued to you 15 working days # termination of the loan in our system (provided there is no penal outstanding).